It's a new year and this one holds a bunch of changes for me.* For starters, I'm starting a new job! I'll be working with the development team at WellMatch.
I start on Monday, but my new computer arrived this morning. It's been a while since I set up a dev environment, so here's a quick rundown of the things I did to get it up and running. I'll update more as I make more changes.
- Fix caps lock/ctrl
- Fix key repeat speed and delay until repeat
- Set up bluetooth keyboard (and caps/ctrl)
- Set up bluetooth mouse
- Let tab move through all the controls (^+F7)
- Xcode and developer tools - don't worry, you'll be prompted about this
- something for window management.
- Put dock on the left
- Get all the bullshit out of the dock (lol windows messenger)
* I don't do resolutions, so I won't resolve to blog more. There are a bunch of drafts I've been working on so maybe I'll do something with those.